Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What a beautiful BLESSING to us!

Many thanks Linda for your kind words! I am so fortunate to have found this beautiful inspiring group of friends to be in my life.

You give a new meaning to "BELIEVE" as I always say I "DO BELIEVE" to anyone who asks me and I always offer it but, this saying today is in a whole new light for me.

DO I really believe in myself? That is a whole new question and thanks for opening my eyes to it. I wonder! I wander, I do!, in my thoughts and dreams of more and different. I need to settle in to who I am and be happy with me. The saying" Bloom where you are planted" , I really do need to believe in that saying as well.

Thanks for all the many smiles, you give to me, this whole group, here as well as our other blogs, sites, ebay groups, everywhere we meet. Even in our thoughts of each other is a smile and thanks for all you have given to me in this short time we have known each other.

I am truely Blessed to have my friends and family that do care about me and I should care about myself. I have received so many Christmas cards from friends that I only hear from once yearly and I do not keep in constant contact with. I guess many of us do in the December Holiday Season. I am blessed to have them all in my life and even remember my name. I shall make an effort from now on for many more communications of friendship and love shared among all.
I do love my Prim Sisters! That makes me feel so special! Bless all of you!
Smiles, Cyndi :-)





3 comments:

*Linda Pinda* said...

Cyndi: You are such a gift to all of us! We are all so very blessed to have found each other and I am so glad to have you in my life. Whenever I start to doubt myself... I just remember "With God all things are possible". If I can't believe that for myself, then how much do I truly believe in His word? That kicks me in the butt and I finish changing the diaper and look for what's next! LOL! You may not see the blooming in your everyday tasks, but we can...

I cannot wait to see all of the ways our Lord will use your gifts in 2008!

Love you... *Linda*

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Cyndi, I count it a privilege to have added you to my list of friends this year!!!! I want you to know that I, for one, believe in you, and so does God! I'm so glad you are a part of our group! Thanks for posting and blooming so beautifully on a cold, December day! Cora

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I feel so blessed to know you, too, Cyndi! This is going to be a year of wonderful firsts for all of us! Believe it!

Merry Christmas,
Lea