Monday, December 17, 2007

One In The Spirit!




Merry Christmas! I am Dani, and live in inland Southern California with my husband of 34 years and our two sons, who are 16 and 19. We also have two adorable cats...
I am so blest to be a part of the Glad Tidings group....good fellowship, prayer, and fun. Even though we live in all parts of the US, different ages and places in life, we are one in the Spirit. God has brought us together and this is His work.
We blog on our own also, so please check out the different blogs, mine is Eagles Wings named after one of my favorite scriptures...

Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. (KJV)


I love to do all sorts of crafting, learned from my mother and grandmother how to do embroidery and cross stitching...my paternal grandmother was an avid crafter with castoffs way before it was fashionable. She also searched thrift shops and garage sales for treasures back in the 50s and 60s..I guess I am a lot like her in many ways.
I posted one of my journal or memory jars as they are newest creations...please check my store for more details....I kinda like to think of these as memory preserves!
There is a link at the bottom of the page for the China Lake Shoppe...that's me!

2 comments:

*Linda Pinda* said...

Dani: The memory jar you have pictured is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Linda....it was inspired by a dream I had ....I do custom ones too....