Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hi Everyone!
I'm Linda of Linda*Pinda*Designs.

The most important things in the world to me are Faith, Family, & Friends and being a part of this wonderful group of women helps me to center on those priorities and to grow on my journey everyday.

I just love primitives and folkart and have dabbled in creative arts all of my life thanks to my wonderful mom. God led me down a new path this past year and the bulk of my primitive business has been designing graphics and auction templates. This has been challenging and rewarding. Of all the wonderful things that have happened through my work, my prim sisters have been the greatest blessing!

When I'm not designing or primming, I'm busy keeping the homefires burning here in Southern New England. I have a wonderful husband, 6 precious children, and 1 cuter than cute miniature schnauzer, Merry!

Besides primitives, I love to write, take pictures, garden, cook, and share "the good news"!

Please feel free to visit my website: lindapindadesigns.com to learn more about me and see some of my offerings.

Prim Blessings... *Linda*

1 comment:

Glad Tidings Primitives & Folkart said...

Linda,
You are a treasure! I can speak for our entire group that we just love you to pieces.

Your graphics are so pure & wonderful. And those prim kitties you made were about as cute as prim gets!

Looking so forward to this new venture with you as a friend,

Lea