Wednesday, December 12, 2007

God Bless You from Miss Pootsie's Primitives

Hello! My name is Penny King of Miss Pootsie's Primitives & Finely Embellished Goods. Glad to meet you.

A little about me? I'm 54 years old & the Mom to three wonderful daughters, and a SIL. I also have the most beautiful granddaughters in the world!!! Jordan is 11, Randi is 8.

I am a born again, Bible believing, forgiven Christian! Jesus Christ is a part of my everyday life. I believe that He is always with me, just as the Bible tells us.

I love many different types of art and crafting. I make dolls, some art dolls, some paperclay sculpted, some Raggedies. I love to paint, watercolor being my favorite medium, but I mostly paint with acrylics on stretched canvas's now.

Glad Tidings Primitives & Folkart is my home-away-from-home. It's my Bible study, my worship service, my prayer meeting, and my favorite place on the internet! The sisters I have grown to know and love there are talented artisans. I have learned so much from all of them. I thank God for their fellowship & friendship.

The following scripture is one of my favorites. It always speaks to me in EXACTLY the way I need to hear it!

Jer 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thanks for our visit. Come back soon.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Penny

Here are a couple of my recent creations. Clicking on the first picture will take you to my ebay auctions:



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Glad Tidings Primitives & Folkart said...

Penny,
I love that verse too. It is one my very favorites that I keep posted to remind me of the Lord's love for me.

Well, you know how much I admire your work. I even have one of your beautiful paintings on my wall. It is a treasure!

You are just so talented in so many mediums and such an attribute to our group!

Hugs,
Lea