Thursday, December 13, 2007

A new adventure... by Andra's Whimsy Prims

WOW! I can't express to you how excited I am to be starting this adventure with all my wonderful GTPF sisters!! I don't even know where to begin! This is the most amazing group of women... they are all so devoted, to God, to their families, and to each other! Being the "baby" of the group I am always learning something new... and at the same time I feel blessed that God has used me to help them out aswell... who knew?? lol!

My name is Andra.... and i'm a WAHM of 2 busy little boys.... and a devoted wife to my best friend of 10 years..... that doesn't seem like alot except that i'm only 25 lol! We have been married for 4 1/2 years. After much struggle i can honestly say right now our life is blessed..... far from perfect.... but blessed.
I have been making and selling primitives for 5 years... selling locally for 5, on ebay for 4, and on my own site for 9 months.

Here are a few of my favorite creations... and don't forget to check out what i have on ebay right now! From now untill 2008 all combined shipping is $4.60... some of the listings have multiple sets available.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZandrasQ2awhimsyQ2aprims




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!!!

Glad Tidings Primitives & Folkart said...

Andra,
what would we do without your sweet spirit in GTPF? And I'd have to agree with kreativemix that your work is simply gorgeous!
Can't wait to see more!

Blessings,
Lea