Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Etsy Banners!

Hi Everyone!
My children are home from school on vacation this week, so th house I tidied last week looks like a hurricaine just blew through, I'm out of snacks, and we are running out of field trips. And it's only Tuesday... LOL! But I wouldn't want it any other way. They are the joy of my life and all of the chaos and volume of play is well accompanied by a constant parade of hugs, kisses, and cuddles...

Of course, this is not the perfect environment for productivity, so although I have been busy with new designs, I haven't had much time for listing them!

I've made up a new selection of Etsy Banners with matching Avatars which will be available both in my new Etsy Shop and on my Website. They are all the Etsy regulation size and will be customized with your business name. The sets are $10.00.

Here are a couple of examples:


(Blue Vintage Roses)
(Barn Star)

(Retro Dots with Pink)

Hope you like them! Please check out my Etsy Shop. It'll be stocked real soon!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5625531

Thank You.

Until next week... Love & Blessings to all our Glad Tidings Friends... *Linda*

1 comment:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Wow ~ you have been very busy. They are all so pretty. Best wishes!

Hugs,
Lea