Saturday, June 21, 2008

Prayers for Cora ~ our sister

Photobucket

Cora or (Nelia of Hidden Riches Secret Places) has a beautiful blog with her family happenings and her scare with an illness. She shares her strength with us and I so enjoy her being in my life as she shares with everyone at Glad Tidings. We all cherish her everyday writings. She is a talented writer and makes the most beautitul angels I have seen. Her Blog with her puppy Buster is always a spine tickler with him growing up.

Please keep her in your prayers and she will heal whatever God is sending her with our strength in numbers.

We love you , Cyndi

4 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I've been praying for Cora!
~ Tammy

Celene said...

Hi Penny, I haven't been blogging lately, but am back from my vacation and almost finished with my new website so I'm starting again. I will be praying for Cora. God Bless, Celene

Celene said...

Hi Penny, I haven't been blogging lately, but am back from my vacation and almost finished with my new website so I'm starting again. I will be praying for Cora. God Bless, Celene

naomisnotions said...

I'm praying for you Cora!!!

((((LOVE))))

Naomi